10.12.09

RELIGION

Justin Ryan Fyfe love is NOT a religous view.
Yesterday at 17:14 · Comment · LikeUnlike
2 people like this.... See More
Lindsey Hand
Lindsey Hand
We have already briefly dipped our toes into this subject. But ze Merriam Webster leads me to believe the definition of "religion" is not so black and white.
Today at 00:36
Justin Ryan Fyfe
Justin Ryan Fyfe
yes, i guess you're right to base youre understanding of religion on merriam websters definition.
Today at 10:27
Lindsey Hand
Lindsey Hand
I just don't think you need to believe in a deity for it to be a religion. Isn't it just a set of beliefs you hold to? Love isn't my religion, it's just how I live. But I can see how it could be considered a religion.
9 hours ago
Justin Ryan Fyfe
Justin Ryan Fyfe
barf.
8 hours ago
Lindsey Hand
Lindsey Hand
Lulz.

Justin Fyfe does not believe in love.
8 hours ago
Kyle Crawford
Kyle Crawford
I don't care about this argument, HOWEVER, no one owns language. Fuck the dictionary as an authority. Dictionaries are nothing more than an economic pursuit, same with prescriptive grammar. Language is how it is understood to those who speak it, nothing more. Get it?
6 hours ago
Lindsey Hand
Lindsey Hand
When it boils down to it, here is what I think. Nothing can be said for sure, because everything must first be perceived. I don't know how to (completely) trust anything that must go through my senses first. However, I do end up trusting what I see/hear/smell etc, because it would be one crazy world if I didn't.
6 hours ago
Justin Ryan Fyfe
Justin Ryan Fyfe
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
4 hours ago
Paul Hanson Clark
Paul Hanson Clark
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 minutes ago · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment